Onkyo receivers are a popular choice for home theater systems, and their remotes make it easy to control the system. This article will provide an overview of Onkyo receiver remotes, including types, programming instructions, troubleshooting tips, accessories, and warranty policies.
- Onkyo Standard Remote: This is the basic remote that comes with most receivers. It has all the standard buttons for controlling the system, including volume, mute, and source selection.
- Onkyo Advanced Remote: This remote is designed for more advanced users and includes additional buttons for setting up and controlling surround sound systems.
- Onkyo Universal Remote: This remote is designed to control multiple devices, including Onkyo receivers. It has a wide range of features, including programmable macros and customizable functions.
- Onkyo Wi-Fi Remote: This is a wireless remote that can be used to control Onkyo receivers from a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Onkyo Voice Remote: This is a voice-activated remote that can be used to control Onkyo receivers. It has a built-in microphone and can be used to control the system with voice commands.
- Onkyo RF Remote: This is a radio frequency remote that can be used to control Onkyo receivers from a distance.
- Connect the remote to the receiver: Most Onkyo remotes require a connection to the receiver in order to work. This can be done by connecting the remote to the receiver’s USB port or by using an IR emitter.
- Enter the programming mode: Most Onkyo remotes have a programming mode that allows you to customize the remote’s settings. To enter this mode, press and hold the “Program” button on the remote.
- Select the device: Once the programming mode is activated, you can select the device you want to control. This can be done by pressing the “Device” button on the remote and then selecting the device from the list.
- Enter the codes: Once the device is selected, you can enter the codes for the device. This can be done by pressing the “Codes” button on the remote and then entering the codes for the device.
- Test the remote: After the codes are entered, you can test the remote to make sure it is working properly. This can be done by pressing the “Test